Cozy & Charming
- The menu features a variety of classical Belgian dishes combined with exotic dishes. Picture this: soups, pasta, salads, woks, wraps and all this at very reasonable prices.
- We chose the homemade shrimp croquettes as a starter. This is a Belgian coast specialty, the small gray shrimps are fished straight out of the north sea on to your plate. If you’re lucky they ‘ve been hand pealed and will taste like heaven. Our croquettes come with an original salad and are quite good.
- Wherever you have the croquettes, make sure they’re homemade!
- We had the wok Pad thai with duck as a main course, which was good. Don’t expect a culinary delight, its good food at a good price. At the Stoepa, just bring your friends and make some noise!
- The kitchen is open till midnight which is quite rare in Bruges! Most restaurants draw the curtains around 10pm. We like to get up early around here!
- Still the location is right by the train station which makes it practical and at the same time keeps you away from the centre of Bruges and the hurdle of tourist. Even if you are one ;-)).
- The Stoepa is your go to place for a decent bite at a decent price, good wine, good ambiance, and just make some noise!
De Stoepa | budget +-€25