Too much efficiency ?
- Location: Asian daily is located in the Lippenslaan, which is Knokke’s main road in and out. Whether you splashed in by train or car, you can’t not pass by it. So locations is grand.
- The restaurant and porch are set up nicely. A Chinese canteen, without the typical and overused Chinese decoration. Excuse my stereotyping. The tables are dressed and the orange lighting gives out a warm glow.
- The menu is hilarious. There is big type and there is big type and then there is the Asian daily menu. I realize Knokke has a grand senior population but seriously I expect most of them have reading glasses. Anyway if you forgot your glasses, then this is the place to go ;-)
- Service : It’s quick, it’s efficient. The waiter strikes up a nice little conversation at every visit.
- Lunch: We went for my all time favorite the chopchoy. One chicken (€16,5) , one shrimps (€17,5).
- Seconds after placing our order, we we’re served. A little too fast in my opinion if this is meant to be freshly made. The dish is well served, whit lots of vegetables and a few bits of chicken. The scampi’s where okay. But mostly my chopchoy was missing flavor and spices. Healthy yes, but lacking fresh herbs, and exotic taste.
- Asian daily is an fast food but the prices are not in accordance. I believe that for €16,5 I should have gotten better quality.
Asian Daily | Lunch +- €18